- Media library
Schindler & Wagner
GmbH & Co KG
Fon: +49 7181 8070 0
Fax: +49 7181 8070 60
Web: Contacts worldwide
IFFA - 2019 Messe Frankfurt
Hall 11.1 - Booth: A31
Print current page
Made exactly to your requirements –
SCHIWAsystemcut maximizes the performance of your Schiwa system. The first cutting system developed completely in-house by Schindler & Wagner is made exactly to your requirements.
SCHIWAsystemcut is customized for your product. The benefits for you: You obtain better results in terms of product yield, quality and the production process.
Our engineers have made the most of the principle of the wind tunnel for development purposes. The dynamically designed lines of the SCHIWAsystemcut are unquestionably reminiscent of the aerodynamic shapes we associate with aircraft or vehicle design.
Half a century of experience in cutting technology have gone into the new SCHIWAsystemcut. Two years of development work have been invested in the new centerpiece of your Schiwa system, which has been tested and perfected in the field with our customers. Now you can also enjoy the benefits of its outstanding performance and efficiency.
Higher Product Yield
- Individually tailored versions:
- Fresh Meat
- Improved onweight and giveaway increase your product yield.
Superior Product Quality
- You can count on slices with a more consistent thickness, a better surface for forming layers and therefore more attractive portions.
Optimized Production Process
- Blades with high stability and lasting edge retention minimize operational failures and interruptions to production, for example for regrinding.
Easy Operation, Maintenance and Cleaning
- The single-piece cutting system without any unnecessary edges, angles and holes guarantees the highest of hygiene standards.
- With a weight reduction of up to 40 percent, changing blades is far easier.
Revolutionary Cutter Geometry
- New blade design (patent pending)
- Less product waste due to extremely clean cuts
- High stability due to new type of blade architecture
- Mathematically balanced for vibration-free rotation
- Particularly hygienic because no balancing holes and weights are used
- The new aerodynamic blade shape cuts out undesirable air vortices (patent pending)
Unique Material Workmanship
- High material hardness in combination with elasticity for longer, interruption-free production times
- Minimum production tolerances
- Excellent axial run-out (<0,2 mm)
Quick and Easy System Changeover
- To change over to the SCHIWAsystemcut there is no need to convert the slicer, only the blade mount needs replacing
- Your existing grinding machine can be converted easily and at low cost using a conversion kit
- You will also find us on